Bevilacqua PLLC is a boutique transactional law firm that has been handling complex domestic and international transactional matters for over two decades. Since our practice is focused on transactional work for private and public companies, we are extremely efficient and conversant in any issue that may arise.
Your goals are our focus.
We understand entrepreneurs and seek to provide goal oriented legal services that facilitate agreement and closure. Instead of being an impediment to progress, we’ll proactively find solutions that enable you to achieve your goals. In addition to having significant legal experience, our founder is also a business person and entrepreneur and utilizes his business experience to give context to the legal services that we provide.
We are not only your trusted business and legal advisor, but also a true partner.
We add value in many ways beyond our excellent legal services.
- We help you identify strategic partners.
- We advise on business planning, strategy and investor relations.
- We eliminate hourly billing in favor of flat or project based billing.
- We accept equity securities as partial payment for our fees.
- We require very little or no retainer up front.
- We agree to be paid at closing, when you get paid.
Our non-billable business development involves helping you develop new business opportunities and find new clients.